Located in Salem, Virginia, Mount Regis Center is a leading provider of addiction treatment services. We also care for patients who have certain co-occurring mental health concerns. From dedicated staff members to comfortable amenities, Mount Regis Center promises our patients a comprehensive treatment experience that is founded on compassion and clinical excellence.
News Impacting The Community
- Flakka: New Designer Drug Sweeping Across Country
- New Movie Talks About Youth Self-Harming: To Write Love on Her Arms
- Robin Williams’s Apparent Suicide and its Relation to Depression & Addiction
- Heroin Overdose Deaths Triple in Last 4 Years
- Mount Regis Center Supports New Suicide Prevention Feature on Facebook
- Alcohol Poisoning: A Real Issue That Kills
- Turning a New Leaf: Marijuana Legalization Debate Continues
- Concerns Surrounding Re-Emerging Trend “Smoking” Alcohol
- National Suicide Prevention Week
- Increase in Painkiller-Related Deaths Force DEA to Reclassify Drugs
- How Do We Address the Problem of Increasing Heroin Abuse in Teens and Young Adults?
- Aggressive Marketing of Painkillers by Pharma Companies Leading to Abuse & Deaths
- Blue Christmas? Not Exactly.
At Mount Regis Center, we know that crises can arise at any time. We also recognize that building up the courage to seek treatment doesn’t always happen right away. For these reasons, we are available to take your call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All calls are free and confidential. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us to learn more about our treatment programs or to get answers to any questions that you have about our services.